We were watching the CMA Awards. She and I moved into her room to go to bed and turned it on so we could watch. They were about to announce the Female Vocalist of the Year award and I left to go fold some laundry in the living room. They announced Miranda Lambert as the winner. Jason and I were commenting on that when Addison came down the hall and said, "Mommy, Miranda Lambert won!" and I said, "yes, I know". She looks up at our living room tv in amazement and asks, "Did she win on your tv too?!"
We were on the way to school and I was using the voice-to-text feature on my phone to send my boss a text message that I was running late. She heard me talking to the phone and asked what I was doing, so I explained. She asked me who my boss was and I told her "Ms. Justine. Do you remember her?". She said yes and then asked "Who is Daddy's boss?" I said Mr. Williams. She immediately said, "Who's his other boss?" I thought for a second and said "He only has one." Then I thought maybe she was referring to me being Daddy's boss, so I smiled and asked, "Do you mean who is Daddy's boss at home?" She said yes. I laughed and said, "Who do you think?" (Thinking she was going to say me). But she immediately says, "US!"
And Peyton has added "uh oh" to his vocabulary, which is really cute because he really emphasizes the "oh".
No comments:
Post a Comment